Welll… I was working on it.
And I got 1/3 of the way there… then it all sort of stopped. I think I’m going to have to take a hiatus from witchy blogging for the next month or so. There’s just no time for it here in Florida with my family.
To give you all an idea, in the 3 weeks I’ve been here:
- My father been in the hospital twice (17 days total).
- My grandmother had to go to the E.R. and get 15 stitches.
- My mother is loosing her mind.
- The house still isn’t unpacked.
- My aunt and uncle aren’t really doing anything to help.
My job is basically to assist when needed, which is most of the time. And it’s about all I can do to help keep everything from imploding. Oh, and in a week I’m going on a Hawaiian vacation, 4 days after that I’m back on the road for home. I’ve pretty much lost all of my magical blogging motivation, I might get up to some witchy activities, but I probably won’t blog on them until I’m back in Ohio…
I’ll still be around on Twitter and reading / commenting on other peoples’ blogs, just not so much here. See you lovelies in a month!